Sunday, March 2, 2014

Joining a Community

The last time I talked about the online course I am taking and that is going pretty well.  I am half through the second unit.  What I am really excited about now is that I have joined an online community coaches that has provided multiply opportunities for me on my learning journey.  The website is called CoachHuey.com where coaches all over the country come to discuss football.  Of course much of it is the x's and o's of the game, but there are a lot other interesting topics that will help me as well.  There are forums on actual coaching scenarios outside of the game that coaches are experiencing where they ask the community for their input.  I spent a good amount of time reading the general forums on coaching jobs and how to interview.  My goal now is to find some people in the same boat as me in my area who wants to learn how to coach.

No comments:

Post a Comment